You can always experience the CAC through our social media pages and the digital content and virtual experiences on our website.
Admission to the CAC is free of charge. We are grateful to a grant from The 50 and The Johnson Foundation for keeping the CAC admission-free.
- Monday - Tuesday: Galleries are closed
- Wednesday - Friday : 10am - 7pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 4pm
- Monday – Friday, 10:30 – 2:30 pm.
CAC Holiday Hours
- Christmas Eve: 10am - 2pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Eve: 10am - 2pm
- New Year's Day: Closed
*Masks are optional and can be acquired at the front desk upon arrival. (For more details visit the Safety tab)
Visitors 12 and Under Must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older. Teens (13–17) Without a parent or legal guardian present must complete the free Teen Membership form for admission. Teen Membership forms are available at the CAC’s front desk.
Just present your student ID or driver’s permit/license to receive an application. Use your membership pass for unlimited admission to CAC galleries and teen programming.
- No Backpacks
- No large shopping bags or purses that are of similar size (This policy is subject to change depending on the current exhibitions, their fragility, and any additional requests by the exhibitions’ artists. Please call 513.345.8400 if you have any questions)
(This policy is subject to change depending on the current exhibitions, their fragility, and any additional requests by the exhibitions’ artists. Please call 513.345.8400 if you have any questions)
Food and Beverage Policy
No food or beverages are permitted on the Gallery Floors. Water fountains are available throughout the building for your convenience.
The CAC has an open photography policy with regards to exhibition spaces, the interior/exterior of the building and the use of images and/or film for personal and/or educational purposes (non-commercial use). In order to protect the objects photographed and the safety of other visitors, we ask that you refrain from the following when photographing at the CAC:
- Flash photography
- Use of tripods
- Use of lighting equipment
- Inhibiting or interrupting the experience of other visitors
*Professional Photoshoots on hold*
Due to the lack of available spaces for photography professionals to access because of renovations and installations, the CAC is not taking any professional photoshoots inquiries at this time.
Pets are not permitted in the CAC. Service animals as defined by the ADA are welcome. Please do not leave pets in your vehicle. The ADA defines service animals as the following: Dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.