Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- 21c Museum Hotel
Boutique Art Hotel next door to the CAC. Won “Best Hotel in U.S.” by Conde Nast readers in 2013.
- Cincinnatian Hotel
The Cincinnatian Hotel is a Forbes Four Star, AAA Four Diamond hotel that epitomizes modern luxury in an historic setting.
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
An Art Deco masterpiece since 1931, listed as a National Historic Landmark and a Historic Hotel of America.
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
Features a four-story atrium in the heart of downtown, offering 486 guest rooms, indoor pool, fitness center, and outdoor sundeck.
- Millennium Hotel, Cincinnati
The largest hotel in the Tristate is located in the heart of downtown, offering 872 guest rooms and 27,000 square feet of meeting space for individuals and groups.
- Renaissance Cincinnati
A gem of neoclassic architecture, this downtown Cincinnati hotel has been transformed for the modern age.
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown
A new all-suite extended stay hotel housed in the historic Phelps Building overlooking Lytle Park.
- Westin Hotel Cincinnati
Overlooking historic Fountain Square, The Westin boasts a wonderful location in the heart of Cincinnati's bustling central business district and downtown's vast array of fine restaurants, shops, museums, theaters, and celebrated sports stadiums.
Arts & Culture
- American Legacy Tours
- American Sign Museum
- Aronoff Center
- Behringer-Crawford Museum
- Carew Tower and Observation Deck (441 Vine Street, Downtown)
- Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- Cincinnati Nature Center
- Cincinnati Symphony
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Coney Island
- Eden Park
- Findlay Market
- Khron Conservatory
- Know Theater
- Manifest Gallery
- National Underground
- Railroad Freedom Center
- Reds Hall of Fame
- Riverfront Park
- Roebling Suspension Bridge
- Spring Grove Cemetery
- Taft Museum of Art
- Washington Park
- Currito | $ | Burritos without boarders
1.5 Blocks, 111 E. 5th St.
- Bru Burger | $ | High-end Burgers
5 Blocks, 41 E. 6th St.
- First Watch | $$ | Fresh, friendly, and fast breakfast fair
1.5 Blocks, 700 Walnut St.
- Hathaway’s Diner | $ | Retro Diner style
1.5 Blocks, 306 Vine St (513) 621-1332
- Tom & Che | $ | Grilled cheese taken to the extreme!
2 Blocks, 125 E Court Street
- Nada | $$ | Contemporary Mexican
1 Block, 600 Walnut St.
- Fusion | $ | Build your own sushi
1 Block, 600 Vine St.
- Maplewood | $$ | Brunch/Lunch West Coast Cafe
2.5 Blocks, 525 Race St.
- Café De Paris | $ | Sandwiches and Salads with a French style
3.5 Blocks, 17 Garfield Pl.
- French Crust Café | $$ | Savory menu and a cozy atmosphere
15 Blocks, 1801 Elm St.
- Orchids at Palm Court | $$$ | Grand Brunch Buffet
2.5 Blocks, 35 W. Fifth St.
- Taste of Belgium | $$ | Best Waffles in Town!
5 Blocks, 1133 Vine St.
Make it a Date
- Sotto | $$ | Traditional Italian Trattoria
1 Block, 118 East Sixth St.
- Metropole | $$ | Contemporary take on old world fireplace cooking
1 Block, 609 Walnut St.
- Knock Back Nats | $ | Cheers Bar atmosphere with excellent bar food selection
1.5 Blocks, 10 W 7th St.
- Abigale Street | $$ | A twist on Mediterranean with a farm to table philosophy
6 Blocks, 1214 Vine St.
Time to Refuel
- Coffee Emporium | $ | Artisan Coffee and Assorted Teas
5 Blocks, 110 E Central Parkway
- Currito | $ | Burritos without Boarders
1Block, 111 E. 5th Street
- The Eagle Food & Beer Hall | $ | Southern Fare
8 Blocks, 1342 Vine Street
- Hello Honey | $ | Homemade Ice-cream with toasted marshmallow
1 block, 725 Race Street
- Abby Girl Sweets | Local Cupcakery with icing goodness
2.5 Blocks, 41 W. 5th Street
- Holtman’s Donuts | $ |Sweet Perfection!
8 blocks, 1332 Vine Street
- Izzy’s | $ | Cincinnati Deli serving juicy Rubens and amazing potato pancakes
3.5 Blocks, 800 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Arnold’s Bar and Grill | $$ | One of Cincinnati’s oldest and most loved dining/bar establishments, plus favorite spot of visiting street artists including JR and Shepard Fairey!
3.5 Blocks, 210 East Eighth Street
- Skyline Chili | $ | Explore Cincinnati’s favorite dish, spaghetti and chili at its most popular establishment
2 Blocks, 643 Vine St -or- 3.5 Blocks, 254 East 4th Street
- Graeter's | $ | Confectionary and ice-cream
1 Block, 511 Walnut Street
For the health and safety of our staff and visitors the CAC has returned to timed ticketing. To make a reservation for your visit please check our Hours of Admissions