Join us for a series of workshops designed to provide adult writers of all levels with opportunities to explore the art of creative writing. Inspired by the CAC exhibition, The Regional, each workshop centers around the topic of home. This month-long series puts participants amongst a community of writers and educators, offering instruction and guidance from a diverse group of local and published writers. Throughout the series, writers will produce a piece of their choosing, exploring methods such as poetry, nonfiction, and prose. Participants meet every Saturday, February 5 - March 5, for five sessions lasting two hours each (10am-12pm)
Series Costs (5 sessions):
This program is sold together as a 5 session series. Registration for the series is required through Showclix. $125 for Non-Members, $100 for students, teachers or CAC Members
Series Dates and Speakers at the CAC:
- February 5: Alison Taylor
- February 12: Desirae Hosely
- February 19: Annette Januzzi Wick
- February 26: Stacy Sims
- March 5: Alison Taylor
Included in the Series:
- 5 sessions (1 per week) that explore the creative writing process with a diverse group of local writers.
- The opportunity to submit work to a literary magazine and have a final piece professionally edited.
- An embossed notebook with guided writing prompts.
- Coffee and refreshments
- Class size is limited, ensuring participants are given time for individual attention.