The Contemporary Arts Center is pleased to announce Art Basel Miami Beach as our next art trip!
December 2-6, 2014
You are invited to join CAC Director and Chief Curator, Raphaela Platow and Curator Steven Matijcio for the art filled fun and festivities surrounding Art Basel Miami Beach, one of the MOST IMPORTANT ART SHOWS on the American continent and a vital cultural and social highlight.
Important: Space is VERY limited! There are only 4 hotel rooms left! Contact Rita Chin at email@example.com or 513.345.8423 ASAP
More than 70,000 international visitors create the excitement that makes this event an exceptional way to encounter art. Leading galleries from North and Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa show historical work from the masters of Modern Art as well as newly created pieces by emerging stars. Collectors, artists, dealers, curators, critics, and art enthusiasts from around the world will participate in the event, along with prominent members of the entertainment industry.
With miles of sandy beaches dotted with classic Art Deco architecture, world-class art museums, and a glittering nightlife, Miami Beach ranks among America's most iconic cities. During Art Basel, it embraces the art world with special exhibitions at museums and galleries across the city, transforming the week into a dense and dynamic cultural event.
As a guest of CAC Director, Raphaela Platow, you will receive the exclusive designation of a VIP PASS HOLDER!
- Enjoy "inviation only" admission to the show on Wednesday, December 3. Access to this preview will be limited to VIP guests. Privileged access on the morning of Thursday, December 4 during Vernissage.
- Our group and VIP guests will attend special previews, events and dinners where celebrities and well-known collectors gather.
- Discover the treasures of the main fair, as well as many satellite fairs, private collections, and galleries around Miami and Miami Beach.
- Opportunities abound to add to your personal collection or simply enjoy the dynamic and provocative art scene of Miami Beach.
- View Miami’s most important collections, both public and private, with private tours and behind the scenes experiences. Highlights include: Bass Museum of Art, Perez Art Museum Miami, CIFO Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation Rosa and Carlos de la Cruz Collection, the Margulies Collection, the Rubell Family Collection; yet to be published private collections
- During our time in Miami, we will be staying at The James Royal Palm Hotel. Heralded the “Hottest New Beach Hotel” by Travel + Leisure, this oceanfront retreat will provide opportunity for rest and relaxation. See www.jameshotels.com/miami for more information on the resort and spa.•
Should you be interested in a room upgrade, please contact Rita Chin ASAP! Inventory is very limited! (firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.345.8423)
In addition to the main fair, we will also be attending:
NADA Founded in 2002, New Art Dealers Alliance (NADA) is a not-for-profit collective of professionals working with contemporary art. NADA is recognized as a much-needed alternative assembly of the world’s youngest and strongest art galleries dealing with emerging Contemporary Art. This fair has succeeded in making the contemporary arts more accessible for the general public, as well as creating opportunities that nurture the growth of emerging artists, curators, and galleries.www.newartdealers.org
Design Miami/Design Miami/ is the global forum for design, bringing together design enthusiasts from around the world in celebration of design culture and commerce. Experience museum-quality exhibitions of twentieth and twenty-first century furniture, lighting and objets d’art, exciting collaborations with designers and design institutions, panels and lectures with luminaries from the worlds of design, architecture, art and fashion, and unique commissions from the worlds top emerging and established designers and architects.www.designmiami.com
PULSE PULSE is the leading US art fair dedicated solely to contemporary art. PULSE provides a platform for diverse galleries to present a progressive blend of renowned and pioneering contemporary artists, alongside an evolving series of original programming. In celebration of it’s 10th year in Miami, the fair has moved to the beach! Situated adjacent to the Fontainebleau Hotel, newly appointed director Helen Toomer promises the fair to be “an oasis of calm in the middle of Miami madness.”www.pulse-art.com
SCOPE SCOPE International Contemporary Art Fair “taps into the cultural psyche to present only the most pioneering work across multiple creative disciplines.” SCOPE Miami Beach’s monumental pavilion will once again be situated on historic Ocean Drive. Expect groundbreaking work, as well as SCOPE’s special programming, encompassing music, design and fashion.www.scope-art.com/shows/miami-beach-2014
Please note that your registration is not considered complete until payment has been received. Space is limited!
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Rita Chin at email@example.com or 513.345.8423